It's been a while...

10:06 AM


I know, it's been forever since I've been in this space.  I was having doubts about blogging.  I wasn't sure of the direction I wanted to go with my blog.  I thought about changing formats and trying to monetize (because people can make pretty good money and I wanted in on that action), but according to all the "experts" one, must have something to teach.  I can't teach you anything that isn't already out there on the world wide web!

I love the friendships that I have made with other bloggers.  I love sharing my days with you (if, in fact, you are interested) and I love reading about your days as well.  So while I still waffle back and forth on changing my format, I decided I'm still going to play here.  In my little corner of the blog world.

Another thing the "experts" say when one wants to start a blog is to pick a subject that you know.  I don't know one thing really well.  (Like I am not a really great DIYer).  But I do a lot of things.  I knit.  I crochet.  I am a craft hack.  I cook and bake.  I read.  I garden.  I raise chickens.  I have a family.  I am a mompreneur.  I am in debt and would like to not be.   I talk in run on sentences and that is how I write.

I missed you.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy to see you back! I think the same - I will just post on my blog what I like and if other people want to read it, then great. It would be great to make money from it, but I think when you try too hard, it can spoilt it. Plus, I don't really think I have anything to say that is worth actual money! There are SO many blogs out there, only a small proportion must actually be making any real money.
    Keep on chatting to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are back, I was wondering if/when you would be posting again. I think blogs are a great way to document the days and thoughts. Monetizing is something I think about but really haven't pursued. I guess it's not that important to me right now. Glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...