Gratitude, Grateful and Thanksgiving

4:01 PM

I've been reading a lot of posts on blogs and on Facebook about the things everyone is grateful for.  It got me thinking about the things I'm grateful for.  I've never really thought about it and yet I just assume gratefulness.

There are many things I am grateful for but these few top my list this week.

::I am most thankful for my daughter Corrine.  After a rocky and early start she is a blessing in our lives. I can't imagine life without her.  She makes me laugh everyday.


::My husband Bryan.  He puts up with me and my weirdness.  I say weirdness because it encompasses a lot.  And I can't imagine life without him either.

::My family and friends.

::My job and the flexibility it gives to me to stay home when I want/need.  Even with the uncertainty of the airline world I wouldn't change it at all.  Plus I get paid to travel.

::Milk delivery.

::A roof over our heads and good food in our bellies.  Because I know not everyone has this.

::I am most certainly grateful for all of the help with have in taking care of Corrine.  Without our most wonderful babysitter who watches her during the day a couple of times a week and The G's who take her for the overnight stays it would be very difficult to work.

I know there is a lot more out there to be thankful for.  We really are blessed and we know it.  I'm off to brave the masses at the market.   I hope everyone has a safe, fun filled, hearty Thanksgiving!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. There is definitely a lot to be thankful for. I'm especially thankful for the doctors and staff who work tirelessly to save lives every day. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you Jen that I am very envious that you have milk delivery; as the mom to teenage boys I could sure use that or at least a milk cow [that I am still on the lookout for]!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that your list has the most important people on it. I hope you have a lovely thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...