Random Thoughts on Thursday

6:00 AM

* I quite possibly have found the perfect chocolate chip cookie. I'm not even sure how I first stumbled across this recipe, but it's a keeper in my book. A little crisp in the outside. A little soft and chewy in the middle.  Fab.U.Lous!  I've also made a recent discovery...Nestle makes a chocolate covered filled chip. Hello chocolate and peanut butter. 


I also made chocolate chip cookies for a friend to hand out to her access-a-ride drivers.  I like this recipe (which I've had since high school) because it makes over 5 dozen cookies.  But the taste of these cookies just does not compare to other recipe.  



* Am I the only one who stresses over the holidays?  It seems like everyone gets so excited by the crafting and cooking and family.  I find it all a bit overwhelming.  I worry about gift giving, the time and money it takes and family.  Ugh.

Happy Thursday my friends!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh yum, happy baking and happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try your recipe. I usually stress way too much about the holidays This year there is so much going on that I just have an "oh - if it doesn't get done in time, too bad" sorta attitude. I have to find a happy medium. I hope you can relax a bit and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try very hard not to stress. It isn't easy but pacing myself seems to work. I love cookies :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...