Goals for 20162:35 PM
It's only in the last couple of years that I have listed goals for the new year rather than cheesy resolutions like lose weight, be nice, etc.
For 2016 I would of course like to lose weight and be nice to everyone but that just might not be possible. I'll be as nice as I can (sometimes the general public is annoying) and weight isn't as important as being healthy.
* I am going to set doable financial goals for 2016. And I am going to blog about it. You will be my accountability people! For January my goal is to pay off two past due medical debts. Those debts are close to $500.
* I said for 2015 I was going to learn a foreign language. I downloaded the Duolingo App onto my iphone and ipad. While we (Corrine & I) didn't learn a whole new language, it has become a game for us to play together. We will continue to play both Spanish and German in 2016.
* I am going to take more time for myself. And I don't mean time to knit as time for myself. I mean time in addition to knitting. I downloaded an app called Headspace. It's a meditation app. I will take 10 minutes a day and do one mediation.
* I will continue with Plexus. I will try to work the business side of it to my best ability. But I will continue to focus on my own health journey through Plexus.
* I am going to finish all of my current on the needle projects. I would like to start & finish all of the projects that I currently have yarn for. I will not buy yarn to start a project this year (unless I need it to finish a project).
* I would also like to run again. I am going to sign up for the Bolder Boulder 10K race. I will lose the competitiveness with myself time wise and accept that I will not run the BB in under an hour. I will run for fun.
I think that is a doable list for 2016. I'll keep you posted.