The 52 Project- May & June

11:07 PM

Well.  I certainly have been a slacker.  I've had all of these photos on my computer, but I've not done anything with them in ages.  I haven't organized them in flikr... I haven't put them into my shutterfly album... and I haven't posted them.  

May 2014
*18/52
 *19/52
*20/52
 *21/52

June 2014
*22/52
 *23/52
 
 *24/52
*25/52
 *26/52
And that brings us to the halfway point of the year!  Wait. What?  The year is half over already?

Have a great rest of the weekend!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I know, can you believe it's already the 6th of July?!
    C. is such a cutie. she is really growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really miss the face-painting years!!!! so cute!! 1/2 over!!! don't remind me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is growing so fast to me! Love the smile she has - so very happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...