Pushing Spring

11:29 AM

I took the recycling out to the bin this morning and to my surprise, saw some tulips pushing through the ground!  It has been unseasonably warm here, but typical of Colorado it changes from day to day.  Last week it was warm enough to finish melting the snow that we got the first part of February.  Yesterday it was 65 degrees and windy.  I wanted to hang my laundry on the line, but was afraid my wash would end up in Kansas!  Today it is sunny, but only 32 degrees.

We still have to get through March.  It is the snowiest month here.  Luckily it doesn't get and stay really cold.  And the snow is usually a wet, heavy snow.  Otherwise I would worry about my tulips coming up this early.  But it sure is a nice sign that Spring is just around the corner!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...