Knitting This Week

5:30 AM

It's Wednesday again and that means it is time for the weekly yarn along.  I'm joining with Ginny and everyone to share yarn and books.  Once again this week I have been working on Colorado Hats.  I have started the second to last order.  But that doesn't mean I'm done...I need to make one for my brother and Miss C.

I have also been experimenting with a headband.  This one I single crocheted and chained 110 because I'm going to attach velcro closures on it.  I made the "C" a little bit flowery so it will be a more feminine.  I also plan to experiment with headbands that are just one circular piece as well.

I am also working on a little something for our Yarn Along host, Ginny.  Tracey is hosting a virtual baby shower.  Let's just say it's in white cotton yarn.

I finished the last audiobook of the Cousins O'Dwyer trilogy by Nora Roberts.  While I love Nora Roberts books this series was a lot predictable and redundant.  I am now listening to The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (who is also JK Rowling).  I am really enjoying it so far.  It's a lot better than her book The Casual Vacancy (which I thought was horrible).  In actual book form, I just started reading The Hour Game by David Baldacci.

Happy Yarn Along Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you're quite creative with the head band inventing! love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of knitting a headband and adding the flower is the perfect touch.
    Don't you just love secret baby knitting? I can't wait to see what your up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute headband, experimenting is fun! I really need to get on super secret baby gifting...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...