Yarn Along

6:00 AM

It's Wednesday and that means it is time for another yarn along.  How I love to join Ginny and the others for the weekly reading and knitting update.  I got quite a bit accomplished in the yarn department this week.  I finished my first Miranda hat.  Woo Hoo!  It's not the best picture of the hat, it really is quite soft and pink.  I pulled out some stash yarn to make a second hat, but it will have to wait.  I cast on another Aviatrix.  It's for a little guy who is about to turn one.  Both of his parents are pilots.  Seems to be a fitting hat.

I got another copy of Fifty Shades Freed.  If you remember, I lost my copy halfway through the book.  The person who was next in line for my book couldn't wait for me to find it so she bought a copy, read it and then gave it to me to finish before I pass it to the next person in line.  I haven't had to time to read yet.  I haven't even looked for my spot in the book.  I'm hoping to get some quality knitting and reading time in this week.  I know I say that every week, but I mean it this week!

Happy Yarn Along Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. cute hat! I think you are in a hat mode. For a sec I thought your found the lost book, ha ha! Have fun with the new knitting project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat! They are so quick to make - I don't know why I don't do it more often. I have to get back to my 50 Shades series. I'm halfway through the second book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that baby hat pattern, too.

    Hope you enjoy the continuing story of Ana and Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the aviatrix pattern, so cute, Love that you are making it for pilots' kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet hat. Glad you are able to see how the story ends now you have another copy of the book. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will get more done this week, I know it! I love your Miranda hat, it is so pretty and striped! I also seriously love that you are making the Aviatrix for an aviation family, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...