Random Thoughts on Thursday8:14 PM
* Today I have no voice. I am worn out and have laid on the couch all day. I thought I would knit and read, but only managed the energy to knit a few rows. I'm not sure, but I probably got sick on the airplane. I know, shocker, but I have worked the last seven out of eight days. So of course on my days off when I want to get stuff done, I don't feel well.
* It snowed again last night. But it's gone today. Springtime in the Rockies.
* I am debating getting two more chickens. We'd have to build a different coop or add on to our existing pre-fab coop, because I think the limit on our existing coop is four chickens.
* April 1-7 is Asbestos Awareness Week. http://www.mesothelioma.com/heather/awareness/.
* I got the best compliment on Tuesday. Corrine and I were at the library where she was checking out library books with her very OWN library card. A lady was in the check out desk next to us and as she was leaving she told me that Corrine has the very best manners!