Yarn Along

6:00 AM

It's Wednesday again and that means it is time for the weekly yarn along.  I'm joining with Ginny and everyone to share books and yarn!  I worked for a week straight and then I got sick so I didn't have much opportunity to knit, but I've been plugging away on the Dr. Who scarf.  I measured it yesterday and it is almost 4 feet long.  I'm not quite to the half way point so I'm thinking maybe it will only be 10 feet long.  Maybe I can stretch it in the end with the tassels?

Last week I read a book called the Glass Wives.  It is by Amy Sue Nathan.  It was ok.  I have been waiting for an ebook from the library called Love Story with Murders by Harry Bingham.  After the less than stellar books I've been reading, I needed something to grab me and this book did.  The main character is DC Fiona Griffiths.   She is called in to a house where some movers have found a body part.  Then body parts from two people start springing up all over the village.  She is working on these to cases, but then also working to solve her own mystery.  She was left in her adopted parents car at the age of two, but that is all she knows.  I love a good mystery.  And I'll love it even more if I can't figure out the end!
Happy Yarn Along Wednesday! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love the who scarf, my oh my is that going to be one very long scarf!!! Great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that scarf is going to be huge! I would use the tassels as part of that 10 feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your who scarf is amazing, my gosh it's going to be so long. My sister wants me to knit one for my niece, but first I have to finish a few things.
    I love a good mystery too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun - very long - scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is knitting this scarf over an extended period of time. It's his first and last project, apparently! He's at around 8 foot. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...