Goals and Resolutions

8:12 PM

skiing at Winter Park!
I don't usually make New Years resolutions because they are rarely kept.  And aren't resolutions usually like lose weight and make more money?  This year I tried to come up with things that I think I can accomplish!  (I hope...)

*  live simply.  purchase only needs and not wants.  pay with cash.  don't live beyond my (our) means.
   
*  exercise more.  that includes walking the dogs.  start running again even it is slow and short.

*  budget better.  pay off some debt.  work my plexus business.  be a more consistent blogger.

*  have more patience with home and work.

*  finish current knitting projects before starting new ones.   finish crafting projects too.

*  read 100 books according to my goodreads goal.  that includes audiobooks.

*  learn another language.  relearn spanish too.

That's it in a nutshell.  I'll let you know how I do.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. what language???? I've been playing around on duolingo with french (again!) I never knew it well enough to actually say I'm relearning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good goals! I love them and hope you achieve each and every single one of them. Love the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goals are similar to my own, but 100 books -- wow! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your resolutions! I would love to read so many books and to blog more and to live simpler :)
    I haven't made any resolutions though, cause I know it frustrates me when I don't accomplish them ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...