Knitting This Week

5:00 AM

It's Wednesday again and that means it is time for the weekly yarn along.  I am joining with Ginny and everyone to share yarn and books!  I feel like it's been forever since I've joined the yarn along.  I still haven't finished the socks.  But I am close.  Maybe another inch or so of ribbing.   I still haven't finished the woven scarf.  I have finished 4 of the 6 96" lengths that will be woven together!  I have to buy more yarn.  
 This cute little sweater is a ballet cardigan for C.  It is from yarn that I bought at the crafting thrift store in Portland Oregon.  I will probably have just enough yarn.  Plus it is a small knit which make me feel like I am accomplishing something and she can wear it to ballet soon.
 I am moving right along with the Cork O'Connor books by William Kent Krueger.  I am now on book six.  Book five was a cliffhanger!  Luckily I had this one on had to start immediately.  I have never had a cliffhanger in a book series before.
I set my Goodreads Challenge for 2015 to read 100 books!  I hope I didn't set myself up for failure.  I checked all the books I put in for 2014 and it was only 44.  But I am also including audiobooks since I listen to them in the car to and from work.

What are you reading?  Happy Yarn Along Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. yikes!! 100 books! my eyes are spinning in my head! good luck!!! (sweet little ballet cardi! I'm sure C will look adorable in it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the ballet cardigan Jen and I am thankful for the reminder that I planned on knitting something similar for Emerson to wear, but didn't put it on my list.
    I didn't read as much last year as I normally do, but am trying to do better this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 100 books!! I balked at the idea of committing to 15 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sweater is adorable and perfect for slipping on and off :) Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...