A Lazy Week

11:13 AM

We are all still feeling the effects of this head cold that is going around. I did manage to make it to the gym twice this week. I jogged on the treadmill for two miles and then was so winded I had to walk another mile. At least I tried, so it's not the set back I thought it would be.

On the other hand, I did have time to work on the felted handbag I'm knitting for a Christmas present. It is the first time I've felted anything. I love that it is knit on big needles. It knits up so much faster which is good considering I've got 168 rows total to knit and Christmas is rapidly approaching! We'll see how it turns out. I'm pretty excited about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...