A Set Back?

4:26 PM

A nasty head cold has settled into our house. All three of us are sick. My husband first thought it was his allergies. Then the baby got sick. Saturday night or rather Sunday very early in the AM (12:35AM to be exact) I woke up and couldn't breathe through my nose. Two nights of no sleep has left me worn out. I don't even want to think about running. I hate to use it as an excuse, but the thought of getting dressed and lacing up my running shoes tires me. Corrine and I did manage to walk to dogs today, but that has left me wanting to curl up under a warm fleece.

11/8- treadmill jogging
11/9- elliptical
11/10- treadmill jogging & walking

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...