Yarn Along

6:00 AM

It is Wednesday again and that means it is time for the weekly knitting update.  I'm joining with Ginny and everyone to share books and yarn.  Not much going on in the knitting world here.  I'm just working on my August square for the square swap.  I feel like this past week has been so busy and we've had no time at home.  
 And on the book front...again so busy with little time to read.  Would you believe that I'm still reading the same two books.  Yep, Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah (although I do only have 30 pages left of that one) and Angel's Flight by Michael Connelly.  I just go these two book in the mail.  I belong to paperbackswap and these were two of my more recent choices.  But.  I've got to stop going to the library.  We went on Monday to turn in C's summer reading list and claim her book prizes and a book I have been wanting to read was on the shelf.  So what did I do?  Yep, checked it out.  And when do I think I'll get it read?
Happy Yarn Along Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. love the square! My knitting has slowed a bit with our son home but you know in three weeks I'll have an empty house with oodles of time, so I'm fine with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those squares really are perfect summer projects! (and I know about that library thing, too....seems whenever I had a stack of to-reads is always when my reserve books come available!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty lace! I love paper back swap too :) It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lace, truly beautiful. I've heard good things about paperback swap, but have never given it a try - I really should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always envious of people who can read multiple books at a time. I can only handle one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what is on your needles. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...