The Weekend

12:35 PM

What a weekend!  A lot of it was spent on our bikes.  Friday night we hosted the pre ride shin dig for the Highland Cruisers.  Everyone rode to our house for some nourishment and hydrating before the ride.  
We  meet every other Friday unless there is a big enough group to ride every Friday.  We basically just ride around the 'hood and wave to people.  It's a great way to end the week.

Saturday was the Highland Street Fair.  The Highlands is an area in NW Denver that has beautiful old houses with eclectic, independent shops and restaurants.  We rode our bikes to that and then ate our way up and down the street!  There were a lot of vendors that were peddling some really  nice wares.  A lot of handmade, creative things...metal art (think forks, hoes, rakes, etc), sewn baby clothes, handbags, and organic soaps.

Sunday was just like any other day except it happened to be Fathers Day.  We celebrated a little later in the day because daddy was at work.  C and I went to breakfast with Oma and Papa and then had a lazy day until daddy got home to BBQ.

Hope everyone has a great week!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sounds like it was a fun weekend indeed my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weekend! Biking is such a healthy activity, it is great that you take the time to be involved in such a great group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great weekend! We love to go to local fairs-so much to see and do even on a small scale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the neighborhood ride. I may have to steal that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...