Yarn Along

6:00 AM

It's Wednesday and that means it is time for the yarn along.  I have to admit that I love Wednesday.  It keeps me plugging along with  my knitting and reading.  That's what it is about.  The books and yarn.  I won't bore you with the same knitting that I've been working on for ages.  I did finally finish the last of the written pattern for the Citron.  I am going to continue working on it though since I have yarn left and I'd like it a bit longer.  

Books... I checked out The Memory Thief as an ebook, then last Friday a friend gave me her paperback copy.  There is no chance that I won't finish the ebook before it disappears from my iPad.  I am loving this book.  Honestly I put the book in my hold queue based on the cover and the short synopsis on the back.  The story is told from three different points of view...Aidan who dies in an avalanche at the beginning of the book, his wife Maddie, and Nicholas who loses his memory in a motorcycle accident, but his dreams of Maddie and her son are like memories.  
Happy Yarn Along Wednesday.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Sending you a big hug Jen for the wonderful book recommendation, I will order a copy today!
    I just finished The Silver Star and was so disappointed, it was really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yarn along Wednesdays too! looks like a great book! keep on knitting ~ look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a book! I love the title :) I like yarn along for the exact same reasons as you do. I am so excited to see the citron soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another blogger blogged about this book the other day. It must be really good!! I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Citron is one of those patterns I've been *wanting* to knit for what seems like forever. One of these days, maybe I actually will! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. citron is one of my favorite patterns! (i think I've knit it 3 times, obsessive, yes?) I think that fact that you can so easily adjust the size is one of the reasons!! Can't wait to see yours posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an intriguing story. Hope it continues to be good book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're loving that book - I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like quite the tear jerker!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh I've read this one, and while most books don't stay with me, this one did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That book sounds really interesting. I bet it would be hard to put down!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...