5 Random Things9:03 PM
Almost a month ago, Colleen at Five Little Homesteaders tagged me to do the 5 Random Things about myself. I completely spaced it out. Then last week Sarah at Sezza Knits also tagged me for the same thing. Ooops. That was when I remembered. I blame a lot of things on mama brain, this being one of them.
Here it is, the 5 random things...
1. When I was in my 20's, I had a lot of issues. Food issues. Commitment issues. Self-Esteem issues. I'm in a much better place now than I was then.
2. I got my Masters Degree in Gerontology. I used that degree for approximately six months. I was a social worker in an Alzheimer's facility. It was a temporary job to begin with (I was covering a maternity leave). The day I was hired at the airline, she gave her notice and they offered me the job. Ugh. What to do? I'm still paying for that degree, but I love my airline job.
3. I learned to knit when I was 5 or 6 and in 4H. I made a poncho in 70's gold. It won a ribbon at the county fair. (I'll have to see if I can find it in my "life in a box" at mom's house).
4. I have always owned a Volkswagon.
5. I am a huge believer in Karma. What goes around, comes around. And I try to live my life accordingly.
Well, that was harder than I thought it would be to come up with 5 random things. But there you have it. Five things that are a part of what makes me who I am!