Random Thoughts on Thursday

6:00 AM

Here are a few of the random photos I've taken this week...

It's been cold again.  
The girls in the box in front of the heater vent.
The snowy morning on April 16th.
Corrine with her snowman and Buffett.
A couple of months ago I talked about cutting up lemons to make Limoncello.  The lemons have been soaking in vodka for almost three months.  I had completely forgotten about them.  I found the jug over the weekend while searching for the salad spinner.  
 I'm boiling the lemons with some sugar/honey water.  After they simmered for about 10 minutes I poured the whole mess through the mesh strainer to contain the gazillion seeds.  After that I poured the lemon sugar water into the lemon infused vodka that was in the jug.  Those flavors will soak together for a few days in the fridge.   I'm hoping that it will soon be warm enough to drink some icy cold limoncello!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Limoncello sounds delicious! So funny that you forgot about the lemons haha. I hope your weather warms up soon! I bet you're getting sick of the cold and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Limoncello before, I'm going to have to if I ever get the chance! And those are some very happy kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please please please send some snow here to KY!! That picture of your cats is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...